Friday, December 16, 2011

Thank you for your helpful feedback. Way to go team!

Three positive reviews from Google Maps:

Review 1

"My wife and I bought our used 2007 Honda Accord back in April '11 and have been nothing but thrilled with it. Not to mention the service departments wonderful care. I can't wait to buy another car because I know exactly where I'm gonna go to get it, Serra!"

Review 2

"We are repeat buyers from Serra Honda. We purchased a CRV for my parents in 2008, a Civic for my wife in 2010, and an Accord in 2011 for myself. I spend a tremendous amount of time researching vehicles and shopping dealerships prior to purchasing a vehicle. On two occasions, we have had terrible experiences dealing with Tameron in Hoover (agreeing on prices, only to find that they neglected to add all of the options and fees until the paperwork was generated). On both of those occasions, Serra not only beat the competitor's prices, but also provided a wonderful buying experience. The last time, we shopped on the internet, Serra came out to be cheaper, and once again we had a great buying experience. The Sales and Service Teams are top-notch. Mr. Brown, Mr. Williams, and Mr. Putman are all outstanding representatives. I highly recommend Serra Honda to all of my friends. Keep up the good work!"

Review 3

"I had to have my Accord serviced and the starter replaced a few weeks ago, I had a coupon that I received in the mail from Serra Honda that allowed me to save 12% on my total bill which saved me around $40 dollars. The car was dropped of at 9:00 a.m. That morning and was ready for me to pick it up at lunch the same day, very fast service."

No comments:

Post a Comment