Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us! Kudos team!

Six five star reviews from Google Maps:

Review 1

"Bought my 2011 Odyssey from Serra Honda. I had a pleasant experience with Mike Brown. I service my Honda cars with them and I have always enjoyed doing business with them. Great customers service. Professional and friendly staff on ground always."

Review 2

"The Service Dept. at Serra Honda in Ensley is the best. Fast and extremely friendly. They take the dread out of oil changes. I hardly had time to finish my coffee while waiting."

Review 3

"The last service I had at the Sierra Honda in Ensley was a wonderful experience they took care of the oil change and even informed my of a free car wash and other items on the list that I need to have looked at like the cabin filter. It was a overall breeze. I will returning for all my services thanks to them"

Review 4

"I have bought 2 Honda Hybrid cars from Serra Honda and have been very happy with the sales process as well as the service. The cars are great and I will continue to drive Honda Hybrid cars and purchase and service them at Serra Honda."

Review 5

"Every time I bring my CRV in for service, they are always courteous and only offer services that I need. I never feel pressured into doing anything I don't want to do. They're great."

Review 6

"Jo, I have always had excellent service when bringing my car to Serra. They have never turned me down when I said that I need to come in NOW, even if they were about to close on a Saturday afternoon. At my last visit they got my parts ahead of time, brought my husband back to work, fixed everything and picked him up. The place is very pleasant if you have to stay. I have coffee and get my work done on their computer. Definitely recommend them."

No comments:

Post a Comment