Monday, October 1, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Kudos James!

Dealerrater_logo
5-star review from DealerRater:

"This is the first time that I have had the experience buying a new car and Serra Honda greatly exceeded my expectations. As someone who does not work in the sales industry it is very difficult for me to negotiate the sale of an item that does not have a fixed price as do most of the products that I purchase. James Otieno was extremely patient with me and my wife as we came in with very strict expectations of what we wanted as well as a strict budget. James was able to negotiate with his administrators to find a deal that both fit what we wanted and worked for the dealership as well. He could have easily gotten frustrated with us (and may have but did not let it known) and I was very impressed with him personally and his interpersonal communication skills. He has the character of a leader and can obviously diffuse difficult situations. I have had 10 years of post high-school training in the most competitive academic environment that exists in this country so I have seen many through the years without hard work and dedication to make it in the work force. I encourage James to continue with the way he treated me and the leadership above him to recognize his talent as his ceiling has no limit.

Regarding the vehicle: We could not be happier. The safety of my family means more to me than anything that money can buy. Sadly, I do not have unlimited resources but Serra allowed me to buy the safest vehicle on the road (honda odyssey) at an excellent price. My wife is ecstatic, my children are safe, and we were not broken financially in the process. Thank you Serra Honda. I will recommend your services often to my colleagues and friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment