Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us!

4.2 star review from DealerRater:

"I was in need of a vehicle really really bad by the time I visited Serra Honda. I figured a Honda would be out of my budget range so I didn't want to get myself disappointed.

I made a visit to this dealership the first time just wanting to check if a Honda Accord could fit into my budget. I've always wanted a Honda Accord but I was looking for something I could afford vs. what I really wanted. I had already almost committed to the purchase of another vehicle but wanted to check. I met with Mr. Chisolm on that first day and was very pleased with the service received from him. It was a no pressure experience, which was a really big surprise considering I had been feeling car pressure throughout the car buying process I was in. I left on that date with only a card from the salesman. I received a call from Mr. Chisolm the next day telling me about a vehicle that was just brought into the dealership that would be a good price for me. Of course I had my doubts about it, I went ahead and went by and checked out this car (I had already made up my mind that I was not going to like the car because I was not going to be able to afford it). I told them my numbers and with my trade was able to get exactly what I wanted for what I could afford.

Once I test drove the car I really wanted it but I just knew that it was not going to fit my budget at all so I made sure not to get to attached. Well I left the dealership on that evening with the car that I have always wanted to have ..... a Honda Accord (even got a few bells and whistles). My experience was really good throughout the purchasing process.

The only thing that I did no like about my experience with Serra is that I was only able to get one programmed key and the valet key because the key was with one of the managers wife. I am now having to purchase another programmed key for my vehicle so that I can keep the additional key with my parents (so that I can get in the car when I lose my key or lock myself out). Even with this I was happy with my experience with Serra Honda especially the salesman Mr. Chisolm."

No comments:

Post a Comment