Monday, August 22, 2011

We would like to thank Angie for writing us this review. Kudos to James and Jayson for their great work.

Five star review from DealerRater:

"I was a long loyal customer at Neil Bonnett Honda for 20 years. I had one salesman for those years and thought I would never experience that type of service again after they sold to Serra. I purchased my first Honda from Serra in 2008. It was an ok experience. But this experience in 2011 was much like my long time experience of 20 years. I felt like my Sales person was all about meeting my needs. I was there getting my beautiful Honda Fit serviced...a car that I loved, but it was not my "Dream" car. Jayson, the financial manager struck a conversation with me and it was as if we were instant friends. After convincing me to just "drive" my dream car he connected me with James my salesman. They made me believe that owning my "dream" car was possible. There was no pressure. They assured me that after I drove it, if I didn't want to talk about it, there would be no pressure. They stuck to their word...of course, I wanted to talk about it because I fell in love with the Crosstour. I have driven a Honda for 23 years. Once I bought my first civic, I have never driven anything else but a Honda(civics, accords, CRVs, and the FIT). When I first saw the Crosstour 3 years ago, I didn't think I would ever be able to drive one. Well, they made it happen. I left Serra Honda a very happy and very satisfied customer. James has kept in contact with me to make sure I am still happy. He really made the deal go through because I didn't feel judged by the "mess in my car".. He assured me that it was no big deal and definitely not a problem. He took the time to sit with me in the car and answer any questions that I had. No question was too dumb or too simple. He made sure the detailing on my car was up to par and even took it back when I wasn't completely satisfied. I have since called him because I found some spots on my leather and he told me to just bring it back and if he had to handle it himself he would...Thank you James and thank you Jayson for having that initial conversation with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment